We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the RoyalBodyCare.com or RoyalBodyCare.ca website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is digitally encrypted and transmitted to us using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This information is never sent over the public network and is available only to RBC Life Sciences. You can verify your shopping session is secure during the "check-out" procedure by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for RBC Life Sciences. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the RoyalBodyCare.com and RoyalBodyCare.ca websites. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide us via email, online check-out process, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than specific organizations that we work with during the process of fulfilling your order (e.g. shippers).
In these situations, RBC Life Sciences has familiarized ourselves with these companies privacy policies and at the time of review, the policies appear consistent with our own Privacy Policies. RBC Life Sciences endeavors to periodically review these policies to verify this consistency.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.